Continuous Delivery of your Legacy Application
You been working on this 10 year old business critical ColdFusion application and every release is a disaster. The business wants faster releases, but don’t want to perform a full rebuild from the ground up. In this session we’ll look at technics and tools that you can use to make it possible to perform Continuous Delivery (Also learn what this actually means) We’ll look at source control management strategies (SVN & GIT), getting your system under tests form the outside in with Selenium and from the inside out with TestBox and then we’ll join all this together for one click deployments.
What the Audience will learn
- You can bring your legacy application into the 21st century for low cost
- The benefits of being ready to release at all times
- Getting started with Selenium (It’s easier then you think)
- How to make your customers really happy
- How to make your developers extra happy
- How to make your support team even happier!
Audience will just need to have gone through the pain of a release that has gone wrong.